Globexs is a company whose main activity is the provision of several services to expatriates and/or the companies which they work for, as well as the provision of suitable accommodation for expatriates. Globexs has a website through which owners can make their homes temporarily available to expatriates. Globexs never rents apartments for tourism purposes, nor offers long term rentals. Globexs offers expat rentals.
What are expat rentals?
- The apartments and houses are fully furnished
- The minimum stay is 1 month. The maximum stay is 11 months.
- The apartments are only intended for use as a temporary housing accommodation.
- Registration on the address is not allowed
- The tenants are not permitted to make it their principal or main place of residence.
- It is not permitted to exercise any trade or craft in the property, nor any other profession.
Globexs offers 2 types of accommodation: Standard Globexs apartments that are fully managed by Globexs, and partner apartments that are managed by partners. Globexs is the owner of none of the published apartments.
The owners of the standard Globexs apartments have authorized Globexs to negotiate the price and the conditions of the rental with the tenants and to sign the rental contract on their behalf. However, the owners of the apartments have the final word and need to approve Globexs the conditions of every rental before Globexs can sign the rental contract on their behalf. Every rental contract is a legal agreement between the owner of the apartment and the tenant. Globexs acts as an intermediate defending the interests of the owner and the tenant.
The owners of the partner apartments use Globexs only as a commercial platform and do not use the Globexs services in terms of rental contracts, payments, etc.