Frequently Asked Questions
About Globexs services for owners
- What is the difference between GLOBAL EXPATRIATE SERVICES and GLOBEXS EXPATRIATE SOLUTIONS?
- Does Globexs require exclusivity to owners?
- What kind of accommodation does Globexs offer?
- How does Globexs make money with rentals?
- Is Globexs a real estate agency?
- What services does Globexs offer to owners?
About the Globexs owner plans
- What covers the insurance of the Superior plan?
- When do I need to pay the 99€ publication fee?
- Can I change from one plan to another?
- How do I know which plan is perfect for me?
- About the responsibility and liability of Globexs
- Why do I get less money than mentioned on the rental contract?
- Can I use my own rental contract?
- Why do I need to sign an intermediation contract and what is the difference with the rental contract?
About expat rentals
- What are my obligations as an owner before and during an expat rental?
- What are the benefits of expat rentals?
- What is the profile of expat-tenants?
- What is the minimum, maximum, average duration of an expat rental?
- Does Globexs guarantee the payments?
- When do I get paid as an owner?
- What price can I ask for my property?
About my apartment
- What house rules apply standardly?
- Does my apartment need to be available 12 months a year?
- What information does Globexs need to publish my apartment?
- I have an unfurnished apartment
- What are the basic requirements for my apartment?
- Does the tenant pay a deposit?
- What happens if something goes wrong in my apartment?
- Does Globexs offer damage coverage?
- Is an inventory necessary?
About taxes and insurances