In order to ensure a high quality service for the benefit of the tenant, the owner guarantees the correct fulfillment of the following obligations in relation to the rented property:
Obligations of the owner
- The owner must ensure that the rented house is sufficiently furnished and equipped with the necessary household items for the number of people the house is intended for.
- All appliances must be in good condition and fully functional. There must be a refrigerator with enough space for the number of people the house is intended for.
- Beds must be in good condition and clean (including mattresses and bedding).
- The house must be delivered impeccable, completely clean and in good condition, as well as free of personal belongings. Cleaning products, shampoo and toilet paper are provided.
- The owner must ensure that public services (electricity and/or gas, water), Wi-Fi and television distribution are connected and operational throughout the rental period.
Basic general equipment
- Towels: 2 sets per person
- Ironing board and iron
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- Basic cleaning (bucket, mop, products)
Basic equipment of the kitchen
- Cutlery, plates of different sizes, glasses, cups… for 6 people
- Pans and pots of different sizes
- Basic kitchen utensils (preferably plastic)
- Kettle (water heater)
- Kitchen towels
Basic equipment of the bedrooms
- Mattress protector and pillows protector
- Bedding: 2 sets for each bed
- Summer/winter duvet