← Go to Globexs.com

Generic selectors

Exact matches only

Search in title

Search in content

Post Type Selectors

Am I insured against theft and damages as a tenant?

No. Using the Globexs services as a tenant does not imply that you are covered by any insurance against theft and damages. Tenants are responsible for their own insurances. We recommend our tenants to contract travel insurance.

Globexs is not responsible nor liable regarding the home-insurance obligations of the owner.

In case there are damages to the apartment causes by the tenant, Globexs will make a deposit report. Damages are usually covered by the deposit. If the deposit does not cover the value of the damages the tenant will be held responsible and be asked to cover the costs of the repairs.

Globexs is the contact person for both the owner and the tenant, and will intermediate and negotiate between both parties to reach a solution.

← back